Citrine NextGen Fellowship
The NextGen Fellowship is the largest materials informatics education program in the world
The Citrine NextGen Fellowship is a fully funded ten-week summer program for undergraduate physical science, materials science, computer science, mathematics, and engineering students interested in learning cutting-edge data science and data management skills. The fellowship is an excellent opportunity for students to engage with top academic research scientists, and gain exposure to a technology startup environment.
- US-based undergraduate students with an interest in materials science, data science, and scientific research
- Open to rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Previous research or data science experience preferred but not required
- $5000 NextGen Fellowship financial award
- Extensive training in materials data management and data science
- Opportunity to publish with a research group
- Experience working in a university research lab
- Fully funded visit to Citrine’s Bay Area headquarters in Redwood City, CA
- Opportunity to share research with Citrine NextGen Fellows at end-of-summer symposium
Applications for 2019 open in February 2019
Enter your email address below to be notified when the application period is open.