Recorded: Thu, 6/4/20 @ 9:00a Pacific
Fill in the form to watch this webinar.
About the Webinar
Join us for a conversation between academia and industry about the future of work in the materials industry.
Panelists will discuss:
- Opportunities for innovation in the materials industry
- The role of universities, professional societies, and companies in helping students and professionals develop the skills they need to successfully build the materials companies of the future
- New business opportunities for companies who can adopt innovative approaches to workforce training and new product development
Greg Mulholland, CEO, Citrine Informatics
- Montgomery Alger, Professor of Chemical Engineering, Penn State, President, AIChE
- Ashish Kulkarni, former Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Avantor
- John Jordan, Clinical Professor of Supply Chain and Information Systems, Penn State
- Darrell Velegol, Distinguished Professor of Chemical Engineering, Penn State