Citrine’s aim is to make customers autonomous in their use of the Citrine Platform so that they can reap the most business value from the technology on an ongoing basis.
Pathway to Autonomy
Citrine’s successful completion of 50+ AI adoption projects gives the team the experience necessary to identify and scope high-value projects likely to be successful. As each customer is unique, the process that is used to support adoption of the Citrine Platform is flexible, but usually follows this pattern.
BUILD INTERNAL CAPABILITY
- Flexible, customizable training content presented to your Working Team by Citrine’s Materials Informatics experts.
- Course syllabus structured into multiple short engagements, designed to keep your team engaged.
- Educate your R&D scientists, project leaders, and IT professionals. Lay the groundwork for new technology adoption.
IDENTIFY HIGH-VALUE PROJECTS AND PREPARE DATA
Citrine’s team and the customer’s working team follow a structured process to:
- Scope suitable first projects
- Identify associated data sets and data streams
- Create a materials-aware data structure
- Transfer data to the Citrine Platform
GENERATE, REFINE AND VALIDATE FIRST MODELS
With the project data digitized and searchable, the teams work together to build a model:
- Generate first pass model based on training data
- Refine the model using domain knowledge
- Use model results to suggest which candidate materials should be synthesized and tested
- Validate the model’s accuracy
- Iterate by feeding data from select experiments back into the Platform and re-running the model with more data.
PROJECT 2 AND BEYOND
After helping demonstrate the value of the Citrine Platform on the first project, Citrine’s experts let the customer team drive on the second project.
Once the business value of the Citrine Platform is clear within an organization, a roll-out plan for training and supporting other business units can be put in place.