The newest release of the Citrine Platform puts accessible AI in the hands of scientists and product developers to accelerate the discovery and development of better, more sustainable materials, chemicals, and manufactured products.
These updates help customers:
- Empower their chemists, engineers, application engineers, and materials scientists to leverage cutting-edge AI tools without writing a line of code
- Leverage powerful data visualizations for effective scientific decision-making and communication
- Clean and standardize product development data on entry to ensure consistent, high fidelity data across product development teams
- Rapidly develop differentiated formulations and materials
“Using informatics to develop, tailor, and sell the next generation of materials and chemicals was once the domain of a specialized few people. With this new release of the Citrine Platform, we are excited to enable all materials scientists, chemists, and chemical engineers to use AI and informatics to design performant, sustainable products faster than ever before,” said Greg Mulholland, Citrine’s CEO.
Citrine announced the availability of new features in this release of the Citrine Platform, including:
- Drag and drop, no-code AI models that allow product developers to integrate domain knowledge to improve model performance on small, sparse datasets
- UI-generated search spaces that enable users to define allowable ingredients and processing parameters for new materials
- Data visualization capabilities that enable product developers to compare the performance of new and existing materials against product development goals
The release will be showcased during a product launch webinar on November 9th, 2021 at 12pm ET. Register HERE.
Citrine Informatics is the award-winning materials informatics software platform for data-driven materials and chemicals development. It won the 2017 World Materials Forum Start-up Challenge, the 2018 AI Breakthrough award as the “Best AI-based Solution for Manufacturing,” and 2020-2021 Cleantech 100 honors. The Citrine Platform combines smart materials data infrastructure and AI, which accelerates development of cutting-edge materials, facilitates product portfolio optimization, and codifies research IP, enabling its reuse and preventing its loss. Citrine’s customers include Panasonic, Michelin, LANXESS, and some of the biggest and most respected names in the materials, chemicals, and product manufacturing industries in Asia, North America, and Europe. For more information visit our website at Citrine.io or contact us at +1 650-276-7318.