Variable supply chains, regulations, and faster product development present evolving challenges in the metals industry. Customers, consumers, and governments are concerned with reducing energy costs and carbon footprint. Deploying an AI-enabled data infrastructure can help companies increase innovation and organizational agility to meet these challenges.
Learn how HRL Labs used the Citrine Platform to shorten their development timeline and commercialize the first registered additively-manufactured aluminum alloy.
[Citrine] narrowed it down to days.
GET TO MARKET FIRST – OWN THE IP
Accelerate new materials development to meet customer needs and act on new market opportunities. Innovate further and faster to stay ahead of shifting customer demands.
- Optimize high value alloys
- Create differentiated new product offerings via an AI-assisted development approach
- Reduce the number of experiments and development costs with sophisticated Machine Learning guidance
GUIDE ALLOY R&D INVESTMENTS WITH DATA-DRIVEN DECISION MAKING
Companies use the Citrine platform to determine which alloy classes and processing routes are most likely to meet new market needs and performance goals before kicking off development initiatives. This allows customers to de-risk regulatory and market pressures with greater precision.
The Citrine Platform can:
- Evaluate existing product portfolios to identify opportunities for innovation and differentiation with the highest chance of success
- Identify promising areas for investment to help customers differentiate product lines
- Reuse valuable historical datasets and AI models across projects
CATALYZE PrODUCT DEVELOPMENT ACROSS YOUR ENTERPRISE
Build long-term advantage and outpace commoditization by systemically capturing, disseminating and using data and domain expertise.
- Continue the digital transformation of your business by making valuable materials data available at point of need.
- Reduce the risk of duplicating experiments by making sure that materials data is captured with its whole context.
- Codify domain knowledge from veteran employees and help get new employees up-to-speed with a materials-specific Data + AI Platform.
Contact us to learn more about the Citrine Platform for metals development.